COLLEGIATE ATHLETIC PROGRAMS
Important Notes before clicking below:
1) NCAA Division 1 Football (FBS) & Basketball (Mens and Womens) offer either full scholarship or
no scholarship. There are no partials in these sports. All other sports may offer full, partial or none
2) NCAA FCS (formerly D1AA) Football offers full, partial or no scholarship. There are no other D1AA sports
3) NCAA Division II athletics offer full, partial or no scholarship. Most often partial or none.
4) NAIA Athletics offer athletic scholarships and these schools are often very, very generous with academic scholarships and financial aid.
5) NCAA Division III athletics do not offer athletic scholarships. Scholarships are made up from academic and
financial need based grants.
6) NJCAA (Junior colleges outside of California) offer scholarships in all sports, full, partial or none. Many have the
Western Undergraduate Exchange scholarship that is available to all Hawaii students, making their schools extremely affordable
or free if a scholarship is offered on top of it. Many have dorms that will be covered by scholarship money, so please ask. If housing is not available,
please take the cost of housing into consideration when accepting an offer to play sports at an NJCAA program.
7) California Junior Colleges do not offer athletic scholarships. They offer need based money only, with few exceptions where
a school has non-state grants they can give out. Only a few have housing so please take this cost into consideration when
accepting an offer to play sports at a California JC.
OPTION 1 -SEARCH FOR SCHOOLS BY NAME
NATIONAL JUNIOR COLLEGE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
OPTION 2 - SEARCH FOR FOOTBALL PROGRAMS BY CONFERENCE
NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision Conferences (formerly D1 football)